Section 2 : Table of Contents
Section 3 : What data do we collect?
We collect the following data :
- IP Addresses - We store IP addresses for networking and security diagnostics. This information is not connected to either users or user accounts. This is not personally-identifiable information.
- Traffic Analytics - We track webpage-viewing patterns, such as pages clicked or time spent on a page, to improve the website. This is not personally-identifiable information.
Section 4 : When do we collect data?
We collect data in the following events :
- IP Addresses - We collect this data upon connecting to our website over the Internet.
- User Account Information - We collect this data upon signing up for a user account on the site.
Section 5 : How long do we store data we collect?
We store different pieces of data differently :
- IP Addresses - This information is stored online for 2-3 years, before it is taken down and encrypted. Some of it is used with networking and diagnostic software, and that information may be stored indefinitely.
- Traffic Analytics - We store this data indefinitely.
- User Account Information - We store this data indefinitely, or until the user requests it to be removed.
Section 6 : Who processes our data?
We use third-party processing on some of our data :
- Google OAuth - The Google OAuth 2.0 authentication system is used to authenticate users into or out of our website. The information processed is strictly for authentication.
- Google Analytics - This Google service helps us monitor traffic and usage of our website.
Section 7 : How do I get a copy of my personal information on this site?
If you would like to download what information we have collected, you can do so by inserting your username into the URL, https://www.PronounceThat.com/users.php?action=exportuser&user=(Your Username Here), for example...
Section 8 : How do I update my personal information on this site?
If you have a user account, you may update your user information through your user information panel after logging in.
Section 9 : Who do I contact to erase my personal information on this site?
In the event you want to have your personal information erased, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), below :
Section 11 : When will we contact you?
If you are a user of this site, and we have a user account for you with an e-mail address, then you will be notified in the following events :
- A breach of protected user information was detected.
Section 12 : What don't we do?
We do not do any of the following things :
- We do not store credit card numbers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
- We do not take responsibility for third party websites when we are hyperlinking to them.
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (CC-BY License)